Sasha's life in the words of Jimmy Cliff

Come into my life, oh baby, Come in today ... come in to stay, Come into my life, oh baby.

I've got a hard road to travel and a rough rough way to go.

I can see clearly now the rain is gone, I can see all obstacles in my way, Here is that rainbow I've been praying for, It's gonna be a bright bright bright bright sun shiny day.

Many rivers to cross, But I can`t seem to find my way over, Wandering I am lost as I travel along.

Sitting here in Limbo, Waiting for the tide to turn.

Well, they tell me of a pie up in the sky, Waiting for me when I die, But between the day you're born and when you die, They never seem to hear even your cry.

Yesterday I got a letter from my friend ... and this is what he had to say: 'tell all my friends
that I'll be coming home soon, my time will be up some time in June'

Words by Jimmy Cliff

Sasha died in June 2006, she was precious but we didnt know how precious and just when we thought she was thriving she was struggling and then fell into the dark maws of complicated surgical complications. And we sat in limbo waiting for the tide to turn and her return home was a triumph. We miss you sweet peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment